Ad serving is the process of placing, managing and controlling ads. At echoVme we categorize this model in two things: a. Banner Ads and b. Ad words marketing
Ad Words Marketing:
Ad words marketing are otherwise called Pay Per click (PPC) or search engine marketing. This Pay Per click model is fragmented into Pay Per Lead, Cost Per Impressions, Pay Per Activity, Pay Per Engagement etc. All models suit different purposes but these benefits are not identified by new entrants. Adwords in other terms are sponsored ads which you get to see in search engines. Search Engine Marketing helps you gain quick leads and easy benefits.
At echoVme we do not just identify few words and put it across to you for ad-word campaign. We identify those keywords after doing thorough target research, we analyze regional specific keywords trends and we use keyword tools to place words for the PPC campaigns. With us, you will bid on those words that stand unique for its performance in terms of leads. Our goal is always to increase your return on ad spend.
Online banner ads are some interesting phenomenon that creates a creative essence of marketing on web. Its not like social media, neither like search, it stands unique. Have you clicked on the ads that showcased a plumpy man in his previous avatars and a slim man next to him standing and saying I am the plumpy man’s after avatar? That’s the magic of banner ads. It’s a creative concept that drives people to make decisions on by reminding them of their situation and needs.
- Research (consumer behaviors, user case scenario, information research behavior, reaction to different types of banner ads, animations, colors and pictures and page behavior.
- Objective (create awareness, create interest in brand, create desire and positive feelings, obtain trial in terms of %)
- Media Selection (Website URLS, Website descriptions, number of visitors, user behavior, type of content the ad will appear next to, example pages, leveraging ad networks)
- Creative Recommendations (Types of banner ads, messaging, design etc)
- Landing Page recommendations
- Launch, test and track ads (display ads, goal achievements,
- Scheduling (continuity, flighting, and/or pulsing)