Kay Fashions Case Study
Kay Fashions is Chennai’s most exclusive high-end ethnic wear brand for women, showcasing traditional, contemporary & bridal collections that personify the essence of the modern Indian woman.Objective
Elevate brand presence on the top social media sites with a variety of content to engage the audience, promote the brand and its products to a wider audience, and to rope in prospective customers from social media, apart from connecting existing customers to Kay Fashions social media presence.echoVME’s Solution
- Regular updates on the Facebook page with content that aimed at engaging the acquired audience and increased product updates.
- Every comment and query to be responded, including the messages coming to the page’s inbox. Thus co-coordinating with clients on a regular basis, bridging the gap between social media & clients.
- Strategically placed regular updates on the Facebook page and Twitter account.
- Engaging uniquely with the audience by posting questions, affirming store visits through comments, sorting out queries posted on the page by contacting them personally.
- Testimonials, store activities, different ways of portraying the product, engaging the audience with different types of posts to engage audience uniquely.
- On Twitter, building follower base on the basis of shopping, Chennaiites who love shopping, and listening based on tweets related to shopping in the city, thus creating leads and visibility for Kay Fashions.
- Use of hashtags with every post: #Chennai #Quotes #Shopping #Saree #Lehenga etc
- Pinterest & Instagram – make use of hashtags with every post on Instagram & Pinterest to aid in tags like #Chennai #Saree #Boutique etc
- Along with pins & boards, mapping of boards on Pinterest to Chennai and Kay Fashions for keywords visibility.
- Campaigns for the Kay’s 9th store and revamping of stores, Lior Suchard’s event tickets promotion and ads were created with teasers and engagements.
- Contests like Guess the Price and Caption the Video and Women’s day contests were run with 1000+ participation.