Spiritual Brands Case Study
Spiritual brands have to be handled with a lot of sensitivity and finesse. The followers here believe the teachings and take it as the last word which makes them better people, helping them achieve growth in life. When echoVME was asked to handle a spiritual brand, we took to it with gusto! Ensuring that the message of the Guru was delivered to his followers.OBJECTIVE:
- To augment brand image and presence.
- An upsurge in the quantity and quality followers.
- To embolden meaningful interactions.
- To promote and spread the morals of spiritualism.
- To spread the message to the most suitable followers who are in need of motivation.
Being a spiritual brand, the team was very particular about not doing aggressive promotions. Hence the challenge was to build the brand in an ingenious yet powerful way. The presence of the brand, which can already be quite loyal offline, will be rendered into an online presence as well.echoVME’s Solution:
echoVME provides an optimal solution of garnering your brand an established and well structured Social media presence with active involvement in all Social media platforms. To put it simply:
- Make your brand more visible – accounts started and maintained for on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Youtube & Pinterest.
- An exclusive blog on WordPress will also be created and maintained.
- Engage followers on a daily basis on all platforms.
- Elevate the follower base by organizing regular campaigns and contests.
- Interesting, Motivational and Inspiring Quotes to hike the engagement on the post in Social media.
- Call-to-action words are embedded to drive more number of likes, shares and comments.
- Three posts go on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram & Pinterest.
- Photo contest on a monthly basis – posts on this go every week.
- Contests and campaigns involving your brand will be conducted every month.
- Interactive questions and answers session once a week.
- Benchmarking every 15 days to measure the increase/ decrease in engagements.
CAMPAIGN STRATEGIES: - The campaign must be designed keeping in mind the following things
- There must be a three way connect with the brand, followers who will be participating and the teachings the brand.
- Clear instructions on the selection process needs to be mentioned in order to avoid hurt feelings as the followers are emotionally attached.
- Winners to be announced and congratulated accordingly, ensuring that they know that the brand is listening to what is being said.